Contest Rules & How to Enter:
- Bring your original Lego creation into The Toy Factory between Monday May 1 and Wednesday May 31 for display and judging. Entries will be judged by Toy Factory staff, as well as a special People’s Choice Award based on your votes. Prizes include Lego sets and gift certificates.
- Entries may be no bigger than the size of a large Lego base plate (18”x18”). Entries that do not fit these guidelines will be displayed, but not judged.
- No loose Lego pieces please. ALL pieces must be connected to each other or to the baseplate. We do our best to keep your creation safe, but if you have a special piece or minifig, please consider not including it, just to be safe.
- Adults may not help children, and children may not help adults!
- All entries will be displayed in our store windows until the winners are announced at the Awards Reception on Friday June 2nd.
- Entries will be displayed and judged based on age category: 1-5 years, 6-9 years, 10 – 14 years, and 15 – adult. Photos of all entries will be posted on our Facebook page and website.